10 Key Items to Send in Your Newsletters
The internet is about to get INCREDIBLY noisy with all the sales, promotions (Black Friday / Cyber Monday I'm looking at you) and general advertising that's about to kick off. Now is the time for you to start utilising ALL the tools in your marketing box.
Sure, you're on social, you're out and about, but what about that lovely lovely 'list' you've been working so hard on for the last year? 68% of markets believe newsletters are the most effective email message in their arsenal. Are you utilising those key contacts? They have opted in to hear from you - but what should you say?
Here's our top 10 ideas for your email campaigns!
- Relevant news - This is a no-brainer. What are you up to? What's happening in your industry? Place yourself as the go-to source of knowledge on the area!
- Helpful Resources - Being helpful to your target audience is a great way to build trust. Share apps, hacks, resources and helpful tools that will help your subscribers. (e.g. see ourTop 5 Digital Marketing Apps!)
- Behind the Scenes - People are curious and love being let in to your world! What are you up to at the moment? Can you share a sneak peek, a video of your creative process, maybe a studio tour?
- Exclusive Content - Providing exclusive content will make your subscribers feel super special. This is perfect 'added value' material that only they will get access to (either sole exclusivity or before the wider public).
- Flash Sale! - Drive your subscribers to your website right there and then. Who doesn't love an exclusive offer?
- Personal Info - Your mailing list is relatively private and so its the perfect space to get personal with your audience. Your subscriber love to hear about you as a human, rather than you the business. So what's going on in your world?
- Recap - Have you shared recent blog posts or content that your list might have missed out on? A recap email is a great way to send people back to your site and remind them of all the expert content you produce!
- Survey / Questions - Do you need feedback on something? When we asked you aboutThe Social Collective, we got fantastic feedback which shaped how we presented this to you! Your audience's voice is invaluable, so ask away - they will appreciate the opportunity to give their opinion!
- Promote your business - Share what you do and what you can offer! What are you taking orders for at the moment? Do you have a new product or service to promote?
- Share a review or client profile - Have you had awesome feedback recently? Remind your list why you're amazing and what you loved about that particular job. Treat this as a mini-case study: what problem did you solve and what was the outcome?
> We know it's not always easy to know how to approach your social media presence but this is where we can help. From defining your tone of voice to finding your online community and planning how to engage with your ideal client, we can arm you with a plan that will get you there.
> Finding the time to keep up with the curve on social media can be challenging. Let us manage your accounts for you so that you can get back to doing what you love. We'll take your brand voice and establish a consistent presence you can be confident in. We can help to grow your accounts organically, generating higher engagement and more effective reach.
Talk to us, believe it, and we can do it!! www.anchoranddash.com/contact