What can you expect from Digital Marketing Management?
Our mission is to support. Empower. Enable. Activate. We want our clients everywhere to be buzzing about what's to come, full of ideas and excited about the next step
What will it take to ignite that thing within that gets you focussed and ready?
It's only when our clients have a spring in their step and are so excited to tell us their news, that we've done a good job. And we won't stop until we do
People don't often realise just what they will get from us. It's not just a few hours of us on Facebook every month. Oh no. It's piece of mind, a 2 hour lunch break, dinner with your children or time to go to the gym. It's no blue screen at 11.30pm at night, and it's someone there to take the stress of your hands. It's not trying to take a photo for instagram after the best light has gone, or trying to work out what to post on Facebook.
There's just some of the things.
And here's what most of our clients get as standard:
- Research the social media industry
- Load your editorial calendar
- Create content that is on brand
- Schedule posts for the week ahead
- Hashtag research
- Monitor the competition
- Engage with brand advocates, and potential customers
- Proof copy for blog posts or press releases
- Check in with you and your team
- Maintain website SEO
- Review paid advertising campaigns
- Research new content ideas
- Cross promote with other influencers, clients or contacts
- Audit your strategy
- Run social media analytics
- Attend local events or meetings
- Collaborate with other brands or influencers
- Gauge your capacity and requirements
- Adjust quarterly goals
- Review scheduling tools and processes
- Be confident your business and brand is well represented across social media and on your website
- Be focused on your work and supporting your clients
- Let go of the overwhelm and stress and make time for you